Hello Ignite family! Great news. Starting Friday, May 15, Ignite is open and holding ALL GROUP Barre, Pilates and TRX group classes! There will be some changes in order to keep you as safe as possible:
1. We will be asking that you come to class early so that you can wash your hands and have your temperature taken. This will happen for every class. If you are running late, please do not come to class.
2. Hand sanitizer will be available in each room as well as entry. You will be asked to sanitize when you leave.
3. All classes will be about 40-45 mins to allow for proper cleaning. We ask that if classes are back-to-back, you wait for the previous class to leave before you enter the room.
4. You touch it, you clean it. All clients will clean their equipment when they are finished. Don't touch anybody's equipment unless it is cleaned first. No sharing equipment.
5. Until further notice please do not bring any extra people, guests, or kids. I know this might not be ideal but less is more for a while.
6. If you are sick, with anything, but especially if you are experiencing a fever (over 100.4), dry cough, sore throat, or other respiratory symptoms please STAY HOME. Symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19) can be found here.
Coaches are taking their own time to clean after classes, and I am taking extra time cleaning each week. You will also see some differences in the cleaning solutions used for the mats and equipment, and I will have some extra deep cleaning done more frequently in the studio. I am doing my best to keep you safe and healthy; please, also do your best to keep this tribe safe and healthy, too.
Ignite is a small business, and I did not qualify for any government grants. I am asking YOU, our client to help us grow. Help bring some new peeps! I know that times are still tough, but what I am learning is that we offer an irreplaceable service. A lot of you come here to be part of something, for the stress relief, and to belong.
This is been very very stressful for me as an owner. I do not know what the future holds. I do know that I will give it my all. Please do your part, stay safe, stay healthy, share your love of Ignite, show up to your classes, respect all of your teachers (new ones are coming....YAY!).
We’re so excited to move with you! If you haven’t already, book your class now in the MindBody app.
Teran and Ignite staff